Saturday, July 4, 2015

BMW RT

2006 BMW R1200RT- 55K miles, very well maintained. All service records, tools, repair DVD, parts included. Needed= rear brake pads soon (I have them to install). I also have a new alternator belt, but last time I checked the original was OK.
Extras= Ohlins front and rear shocks (remote adjuster)- huge improvement over the OEM ESA system. Handles the backroads like a roadracer!!
Russell Daylong front and rear saddle (rear has never been used)
New Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires.
New Gel battery.
CalSci 2" higher shield and stock.
I'm a mechanic and have done all repairs and maintance myself. Oil change with Klotz motorcycle syn oil every 3K miles, valves checked and adjusted every 6K miles.

This bike has given me NO problems at all and is the best motorcycle I have ever owned--( and I've owned a lot) I'll see how the new one (bought a 2015)  fairs.

Please send me an email if you have any questions, pictures needed, etc....
www.tricklidz@yahoo.com
Thanks for looking,
Steve
BTW- I may be able to deliver in New England area in an enclosed trailer (just pay me for gas)!!






New rear seat

No comments:

Post a Comment